Saturday, April 21, 2007

About Me

My name is Mohamed Al-Rashedi. I was born in Abu Dhabi and my childhood was in Al Ain. Now I have lived in Abu Dhabi for five years. I completed my primary school in 1997, then I entered since 2002 ADONC Training Institute in Abu Dhabi . I spent three years and half. After I graduated I worked in ADCO for three years also, then they let me study for my Higher Diploma at the Higher Colleges of Technology in Abu Dhabi. Now I am in half way through my study, and I have 2 years left for me to graduate. My major is chemistry and I hope to be a chemical engineer. Then I will continue my studies to get a Bachelor of chemical engineeringwhich takes about one year. My favorite hobbies are reading real stories and camel riding , while in my free time I like to go to the sea with my friends to swim.

No comments: